Standard Trade Practices of the Auto Dismantling Industry and Auto Parts Pros (Seller)
- Auto Parts Pros in no way accepts responsibility for labor costs incurred for installation or removal of parts.
- A non-refundable cash deposit is required for orders where parts must be removed or ordered from other sources.
- Exchange parts must be turned in at time of purchase, or a core charge will be charged. The core charge will be refunded if the exchange parts are brought in within 10 days. The refund of the core charge will not include sales tax.
- Engines are guaranteed against rod knock, cracked block, and excessive smoking for a period of 101 days from the date of purchase or otherwise stated differently in writing. Engine accessories are not guaranteed. Customer must use their original wire harness.
- Engines are not guaranteed against excessive operating temperature; if heat tabs are melted, altered, or removed, warranty is void.
- Transmissions are guaranteed to work properly at time of purchase. Gears are guaranteed to be in good condition at time of purchase. All automatic transmissions require a new internal filter, external coolers, and magnetic filters which must be properly installed.
- Engines, transmissions, and axle assembiles must be inspected as installed in customer's vehicle for warranty. Do not remove from vehicle prior to contacting Auto Parts Pros. Should you encounter any problems, please call 863-665-7278
- All vehicles must be brought to a shop of seller's choice at the expense of the buyer for inspection.
- Many parts require reprogramming of the vehicle when changing these items. This or any other electrical issue is not covered under this warranty.
- Starters, generators, and alternators are guaranteed to work at time of purchase. There is no responsibility for improper installation, faulty voltage regulator, or poor electral connections by customer.
- Radiators and heaters are guaranteed not to leak at time of purchase.
- There is no responsibility for improper installation or usage after time of purchase. Seller is not liable for and purchaser waives all claims for consequential damages which result from the sale of parts including, but not limited to, labor charges to install or remove the parts, loss of income, wages or salary, or car rental charges. Buyer's sole remedy against seller shall be a return of the price on the front side of the purchasing invoice or an exchange of a replacement part if return to seller is timely. There are no warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose and no warranties which extend beyond the description here or on the face of the purchasing invoice.
- Parts may not be returned unless otherwise stated in writing at time of purchase. These parts are subject to acceptance by disclaimer and are subject to a 25% handling charge if accepted and store credit will be given. No cash refunds. Parts other than those originally sold or which have been altered or damaged are not acceptable for return. Body sections which have been cut-to-order are not returnable. At time of return, parts must be in the same condition as when sold. It is agreed that the sole determiner of condition for return is Seller. Buyer agrees to any inspection or method of inspection dictated by Seller and agrees Seller has the right not to accept returned used merchandise if in Seller's discretion, he or she believes condition of used merchandise has changed from date of sale.
- Claims for adjustment or return due to defective or improper parts must be made in writing within 30 days of time of purchase unless other specific arrangements were made in writing at time of purchase.
- All used parts or merchandise must be inspected by buyer for defects or safety hazards. Seller states that it in no way guarantees or warrants used merchandise for apparent or non-apparent safety hazards and affirmatively states that used parts or merchandise sold may have safety hazards, and it is the responsibility of buyer to inspect for actual or latent safety hazards or hire an expert to so inspect.
- A $35.00 charge will be applied on all returned checks.
- No refunds on deposits.